Saturday, January 7, 2012

Happy Birthday Gavin

Gavin turned 4! I don't have a baby anymore. Gavin has learned so much and grown a ton this past year. He's an adorable little boy and he keeps us smiling and laughing. We had a ton of family over for his party. He had a spiderman cake. Love you my little cutsie dootsie!!







6 comments:

Lonni said...

Happy Birthday Gavin! I can't believe how fast time goes by. He is so adorable and I love his cake!

Sandra said...

Your baby is four...sigh...they grow so fast. Happy Birthday to your little guy!

Kelly said...

Wow, lots of updates! It was so fun to see u guys! Hope 2012 is another great year for you guys! Love you!

ranlar said...

Love, love that we can live here by you and be a part of your kids growing up. What a blessing-it's hard to be apart from the others. That little Gavin is a blast and I do mean a blast of energy and fun!

kitty said...

Lots of great posts Shannon!
Happy Anniversary!

kitty said...

Hi Shannon.

I have been checking back every once in a while. You have been of the blogging grid for quite a while.

I hope everything is okay with you and your family.

Take care,
joce