Brad and I went on our first cruise in January. It was amazing! We went to Costa Maya, Belize, Cozumel and Grand Cayman Island. We went with Brad's brother and wife Tim and Sidney and their friends Curt and Kara. We had so much fun with them! It was so good to get away in the middle of winter to 80 degree weather. Most of all we loved spending time together and relaxing. Can't wait til next time!!
Click on this link to see the slideshow bigger: http://www.kizoa.com/slideshow/d1625684kP32785544o4/cruise-2011
Its about time ya posted something girl! Didn't you just LOVE Belize! I hope you snorkeled the Barrier Reef - amazing. Looks like you were on Freedom? Oh and did you get lunch at Panchos Backyard in Cozumel? That is a staple for us each time we go. You know what they say.... once you've been on one; you just have to keep going! We're headed for our 11th in October as a surprise for the girls. Fun pictures!
Shannon!! An update! Cruises are so much fun! We really enjoyed the two we've been on! Already time to start thinking about what trip we want to make for our annual anniversary trip:) Loved all the pics! Loved loved your purple and pink formal dresses!! Glad Brad is back home! I know how that is. Hopefully Chad will be working closer to home here in a couple weeks. May or may not see you at the Easter camp. We have not decided if we want to take off work for it. We'll see:) Hope your training is going good! Hope I'm ready:) Can't wait, it will be tons of fun!
4 comments:
Its about time ya posted something girl! Didn't you just LOVE Belize! I hope you snorkeled the Barrier Reef - amazing. Looks like you were on Freedom? Oh and did you get lunch at Panchos Backyard in Cozumel? That is a staple for us each time we go. You know what they say.... once you've been on one; you just have to keep going! We're headed for our 11th in October as a surprise for the girls. Fun pictures!
On our Westwern Carribbean cruise we went to Belize and Cozumel too. Ahh I want to go on another one :) Glad you guys had a good time.
Thanks for the invite finally! LOL. Love the pictures. Looks like a blast! I love the sting ray pictures. So cute!
Shannon!! An update! Cruises are so much fun! We really enjoyed the two we've been on! Already time to start thinking about what trip we want to make for our annual anniversary trip:) Loved all the pics! Loved loved your purple and pink formal dresses!!
Glad Brad is back home! I know how that is. Hopefully Chad will be working closer to home here in a couple weeks. May or may not see you at the Easter camp. We have not decided if we want to take off work for it. We'll see:) Hope your training is going good! Hope I'm ready:) Can't wait, it will be tons of fun!
Post a Comment