Friday, January 14, 2011

Going Private

Our blog is going private soon. Leave us your email address if you want to keep viewing our blog.
Thanks!

19 comments:

Annalisa said...

anner5@hotmail.com (annalisa)

rogersinkc said...

mbrogers98@kc.rr.com

Whats up.....something happen?

Emma said...

Please add me to your list. I think you have my email already, but if not send me a message on facebook.

Kelly said...

Shannon! I just posted the same thing today! Have fun on your cruise! kellybutler25@hotmail.com

JaNae Briggs said...

Hey will you add me to your contact my email is janaebriggs@yahoo.com thanks JaNae

TravisandTaryn Barrett said...

ttbarrett@hotmail.com

Cat said...

catharine_butler@yahoo.com

Lonni said...

lonni214@hotmail.com
We have thought about it lately too. Cute heading picture! Miss ya1

Sandra said...

Why have you decided to go private? I still want to keep in touch this way my email is sandraspaz@yahoo.com

CK Black Family said...

please include us on your list! ckblackfamily@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

I have been thinking about going private also. Let me know how you like it. my email is hetalwhite@gmail.com.... Love ya girl.

Andy & Tori said...

Hey shannon our email is andyb.acn@gmail.com

Annita said...

We would love to keep up with your new blog
annita_pete(at)yahoo(dot)com

Maddox Family said...

Shannon,
my email is smadfred@comcast.net. We love to see all your updates.
Carolyn

allgirls said...

i would love to keep reading your blog.. bmmusselman@yahoo.com

Heather said...

heatha.b5@gmail.com

Jessica said...

j_pipkin07@hotmail.com

:) I want to be kept up!

kitty said...

jocelyntanner.2@gmail.com

Lea Ann said...

Hi Shannon. I want to read your blog :) My e-mail is lnielson2000@yahoo.com