I felt so grateful for the men and women from our neck of the woods who are Veterans as I went around and placed crosses and flags on each of their graves. I am so blessed to live in such a great country with so many who are willing to sacrifice their lives for our freedoms!! Thank you Veterans!!
Our Rotary Club had the priviledge of helping with a 40 year service the Hoggard family has done for the Veterans. Awesome!
The kids got to dress in patriotic colors at school today. This is Avery with her two friends Caitlin and Shelbie. It has been a chilling 30 some degrees here so I served the kids hot chocolate after school.

2 comments:
That's great Shannon! I am so thankful to all who serve our country as well. And the girls are adorable. So cute!
what a cute picture of the girls :)
Post a Comment