I recognize the exact facial expressions! Jacob does the same thing. At the end, he just sticks his face straight in to the blanket and then I have to pick him up before he suffocates himself! What a fun age!
Hey you guys!! It's been forever! I've tried getting Chad to take time out of his busy days to sit down and give you a call back! We are doing great!! I finally started a blog page. It's ckbutler.blogspot.com It's not as cute as your guys, still figuring it out! Hope everything is going good for you guys! Gavin is getting so big! He's a cutie!
5 comments:
I recognize the exact facial expressions! Jacob does the same thing. At the end, he just sticks his face straight in to the blanket and then I have to pick him up before he suffocates himself! What a fun age!
Hey you guys!! It's been forever! I've tried getting Chad to take time out of his busy days to sit down and give you a call back! We are doing great!! I finally started a blog page. It's ckbutler.blogspot.com It's not as cute as your guys, still figuring it out! Hope everything is going good for you guys! Gavin is getting so big! He's a cutie!
Gavin is getting so big! He's a cutie for sure!
Gavin looks soooo much like you in those pictures (I think) He is such a cute boy!
Ohh he is so cute I just want to squish his little cheeks!! I love this age!
Post a Comment