Pregnancy Is a Journey


When Brad and I first found out we were expecting another baby, we were so excited we hugged each other and cried. Pregnancy is such a journey and so many emotions are felt along the way including; excitement, being overwhelmed, stress, nausea, fatigue, worry, joy, amazement, laughter, and most of all thankfulness to Heavenly Father. This has been a great pregnancy, and as I am nearing the end I am doing my best to savor every moment!
4 comments:
Shannon and Brad,
Thank you so much for sharing your family. You all shine!!!
Hugs,
Bishop Rhodes
Shannon,
You are the most beautiful pregnant person ever! I know you haven't felt like a million the whole time, but you sure look it!
Love,
Chrissy
BEAUTIFUL! It never seizes to amaze me how you don't look pregnant! Love the family pictures...you all look fab!
You look great Shannon! You could be a model!!!! I love the family pictures as well as the kids pictures.
Post a Comment