Some friends and I decided to have a girls night and go to the Kansas City Ballet. It turned out to be a much more eventful evening than we thought it would be! First of all, we took the wrong interstate and had to go the long way. Next, we couldn't find the Folley theatre(the location of the ballet). We ended up having to RUN down the streets to make it in time. I thought I was going to have my baby right on 12th street! We literally sat down and 1 minute later the show started.When we got back to our car(which was a miracle since I had to keep telling Karen to get out of the middle of the road:), we were crammed so tight into the parking lot that we couldn't get out of our spot! After a 107 point turn, we finally made it out. The concert was fabulous and the company was even better! I will not forget this night.
No comments:
Post a Comment