Monday, October 29, 2007

Daddy's Gone

Brad left for a rotation in McPherson Kansas today. It is 3 hours away. He'll be gone all of November, but he can come home on the weekends. I was being so tough, but when he drove out of sight and I saw the sad looks on the kids faces I burst into tears. I love him so much and it's hard to be apart for days at a time. It's one of the sacrifices we are making so he can finish school. To ease the loneliness we were all feeling we went on a long walk and rode bikes. The weather was beautiful so we played outside and had a good time together. We are so grateful we have such a wonderful man sacrificing so much for so long to give us all a better life. He is our rock. We love you Daddy!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Shannon....I know how tough it is to have your husband gone for such a long time! I feel for you!

Let me know if you need anything!