Avery wanted everyone to know who the best swimmer in the world is. She also wanted everyone to know that Bronson is not the only one who can do back flips.
Very fun! Nothing will ever out do the Farmstead video (and I am not just saying that because Scotty is in it!) But I loved the music and the cute pictures. I bet Bronson and Avery will miss the pool!
I love the still shot of Avery! She looks like a little bunch of love and spunk! Hope your pregnancy is going well! Sounds like you guys are really doing great! You'll have to let me know how 3 kids is!
3 comments:
Very fun! Nothing will ever out do the Farmstead video (and I am not just saying that because Scotty is in it!) But I loved the music and the cute pictures. I bet Bronson and Avery will miss the pool!
What a cute video! Looks like Avery and Bronson are both great swimmers.
I love the still shot of Avery! She looks like a little bunch of love and spunk! Hope your pregnancy is going well! Sounds like you guys are really doing great! You'll have to let me know how 3 kids is!
Kristin
Post a Comment