We went to Layton for another dance competition called Gotta Move, where Avery performed her solo Friday night and then 3 team dances on Saturday. It was a ton of fun and she did an awesome job!
It takes me more than an hour to get her all ready with hair and makeup done.
Ready to go!!!
She placed 3rd attendant!
I love this photo of my little dancer stretching and feeling nervous before her solo performance!
I love this time we can spend together just her and I!
Preparing for Jazz
Ready for Hip Hop
Getting ready for lyrical
My favorite thing about competition!
Our whole company with their trophies! Good job girls!!!
How a dancer eats a cupcake after dancing all day!!!
Time to relax! Avery LOVES to go swimming at our hotel after she is done performing. Love my sweet daughter!
3 comments:
Do you ever feel like you're running kids everywhere all the time?...maybe it's just me.Your kids are adorable
Sandra I sure do!!! It never ends:) I told my husband the other day that our kids are going to go off to college and say, "this is cake!"
Congrats Avery! U r so adorable!
Post a Comment