Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Butler Spring Campout



http://www.kizoa.com/slideshow/d1660892kP91911972o2/butler-spring-camp-2011

Each year my side of the family gets together for a 3 day spring camp in Canyonlands. This year was so much fun! We bought a new camp trailer and were able to use it for the first time. The weather was perfect and we did a fun easter egg hunt. We loved it and can't wait for our next camping excursion.

3 comments:

Kelly said...

It was so much fun! Next time atleast 3 nights! See ya soon! Love ya!

kitty said...

Looks like so much fun! I've always figured you can't call it a camp out if there aren't pine trees, but I'd say you prove that wrong with your beautiful location there! Hiking, swimming..... you can't beat that.

Sandra said...

How fun. "When are we going camping?" that is a phrase I hear everyday. Our kids love to go camping...I think it may be the smores he he