Wednesday, December 8, 2010

11 Years Together!!

Brad and I left right after Thanksgiving dinner for Las Vegas! We watched KU play twice in a tournament. We had seats right behind the players, about 7 rows up. They won the whole tournament and it was such a blast. We were on ESPN more than once. After the championship game we got signatures on Bronson's ball and I wore his jersey and all the players signed the back. Brad got some sigs on his jersey too. We stayed at The Orleans hotel. We went dancing, ate at Cheesecake Factory in Cesar's Palace, went Christmas shopping and ate at P.F. Chang's. It was so great to spend time together. I love you babe!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Lonni said...

Happy Anniversery! We were there at the same time. Bummed we missed you guys! Titan's took 3rd in the nationals. We had a great time too. Miss you guys!