Brad had to be on call for Spring Break. The kids and I got sick of the house and the snow, so I decided to be brave and go on a vacation without my husband. Even before we arrived, I started wondering what I had gotten myself into! We had so much fun though. I took the kids to Build A Bear, Chuck E Cheese, the Dinosaur Museum, a 3D movie, Princess and the Frog, shopping at the mall, eating out at lots of fun places, out for icecream and swimming at the hotel. I will always remember the fun time I had with my kids. I love them so much. Thanks to my honey for working hard so we could go have fun. We missed him terribly. See all the posts below for details!

5 comments:
Shannon, you are brave to take all the kids by yourself! I can take care of them at home by myself, but vacation? Kudos to you! I bet it was tons of fun though.
Good job for being brave!!! It looks like it was well worth the effort. That's to bad Brad couldn't be there with you.
It was fun to see u guys! You're such a fun mommy! Looks like u guys had a wonderful time! Chad has training on Thursday. Probably going to head up north when he is done. We should try to get together during the day while he is at training to make bows!
Looks like a lot of fun! Three kids by yourself way to go! where was all of this at? I don't remember Monticello being so consumer friendly :)
you are so brave, i think its hard to travel with out the honey! but what fun memories
Post a Comment