I can't believe I have been married for 10 years to such an amazing man. We went to Provo to spend 2 nights and just be together. Brad suprised me by buying me a new ring. I can't tell you how excited I was! He promised me a long time ago that he would "upgrade" my ring for our 10 year anniversary. But it just didn't end up being a priority in my mind. What a suprise!! When we headed for the jewelry store instead of the mall I burst into tears. It was a lot of fun. It is a 1 ct. princess cut diamond with 14 other princess cut diamonds totaling another ct. We spent time Christmas shopping, going to the theatre and eating out. Brad also suprised me and took us to La Caille. It was amazing and so delicious. I'm so thankful to be married to such a loving, caring, hard working, supportive, spiritual person. He means so much to me and I love him. I'm so thankful that we will be together forever. I'm excited to find out what the next 10 years hold for us. I love you Babe!!

2 comments:
Gorgeous!
Atta boy Brad!!!!
Post a Comment