Monday, November 9, 2009

Our Trip to California!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Our Trip to California09
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

12 comments:

rogersinkc said...

I didn't see any in your pics. Did they take all the awesome Halloween decorations down before you got there? LOVE Newport Beach. That is where we bought our first Hard Rock Cafe hurricane glass and now the HRC is gone from there! Did you get a chance to see their beautiful temple?

The Buts said...

looks like you guys had soo much fun! I'm proud of you all for getting in the Pacific. It never appeals to me. It's way too cold. I bet Gavin was happy to see his fam again!

ranlar said...

That was awesome-looks like you all had a great time. Makes me want to go and I'm old! Love, Mom

Nate and Brooke said...

I loved all the pics!!! Looks like you had a blast, how fun.

Millie @ The Busy Butlers said...

What a fun and memorable trip for your family! Jedi training and princess dinners - I bet they loved it! Caroline loved looking at all the pictures of Avery with the princesses. We can't wait for our trip to Disney (when the others are a bit older!) And we can't wait to see you at Christmas!!!

Kelly said...

Looks like you guys had a blast!! Where's Gavin? That's cool the kids got to trick or treat on the island! I loved Disneyland both times we went!! I have a pic exactly where you're standing in front of California Adventure. Chad's never been so it will be fun to take Nicole one day! See you guys in a couple weeks!

Shane and Michelle said...

Those are great pictures. Looks like you guys had an awesome time. So glad you were able to go!

kitty said...

Wow - that sunshine and warm weather looks heavenly! You didn't take your little one? I wish we had a grandma near by to watch my little ones - my big girls would LOVE disneyland. Hey..... Did you feel like your kids missed out on a lot of rides because of their size? Did you and Brad still get to ride the crazy rollercoaters?

cute pics.

Shannon said...

Hi Jocelyn. My kids rode every ride. Bronson didn't want to ride some of the big roller coasters but he was tall enough. They have this really cool pass you can get at each ride for parents who want to ride but kids can't. You get the pass then go through a separate line and can get right on the ride, then your spouse can do the same thing. We both walked right onto the big rides then one parent could sit with the kids. The first week of November is such a good time to go... perfect weather, and we walked right onto ALL the rides. We waited for 20 minutes on maybe 2 rides the whole 3 days we were there. It was so much fun!

Shalisa Hazleton said...

Shannon, you did not look very happy on that tea cup ride. The picture must have been after the ride was over, right? lol

The Jacks said...

I need to come over and see the kitchen. I'll call tomorrow-I decided to go back to school, so I was at the CEU campus today, otherwise I would have been by sooner.

Lonni said...

How fun! Love all your pics! Disneyland is so much fun!