We have finally officially moved in! We have done a lot of work on our new home. We painted the kids rooms, the downstairs family room, the laundry room and the office. The office was our biggest project. We raised the ceilings one foot, retextured the walls, tore out carpet and layed down porcelain tile, and finally layed down baseboards. In the laundry room, we tore out some old pine shelves, layed new tile, installed new cabinets and I got a new samsung front loading washer and dryer!! I love them. We also fixed the squeaky stairs and will lay new carpet as soon as our budget will allow. We're still doing some finishing touches on everything, but here is a picture of Avery in her new room.

I'll post pictures of Bronson in his new room soon. Avery does ballet and tap. She also is in preschool, which she can walk to because it is just down the road. She just got done with cheer camp and had a blast doing that with her cousin Halle.
Bronson is loving Junior Jazz basketball and he loves his new school. He was voted student of the month for February! The elementary school here just received a prestigous award from the state of Utah that we are really excited about. It is a great school!
Brad and I have been on a trip alone already! It was so nice to leave the kids and go somewhere overnight together without having to pay a sitter. Heavenly!! We have loved being near family so far. We've been to a baby blessing and a birthday party. The Superbowl was much funner to watch with a big party with family. We are truly blessed to be able to live in such a wonderful place. We miss all those whom we moved away from. Please come and see us anytime! More pictures of the house to come soon....
9 comments:
So glad you are there and happy!! We miss you terribly but you will always be our friends! Avery's room looks great--good job. Keep us posted on your lives in Utah--your blog is great!
Scotty was looking at your blog with me and I was saying how much I loved Avery's room and how pretty it was. I asked him if he liked it and he said, "Yeah, it's pretty stripedy." Does he mean stripes? Typical Scott. Tell Avery her room is beautiful, and I can't wait to see more pics of the house! I am jealous of your front loading washer and dryer!
Chrissy
Avery's room is beautiful. I bet she loves it. Sounds like you have done a lot to your home, I can't wait to see pictures.
Great room!
Her room looks great! You've been busy! Glad to hear you're doing well!
Love Bronson in the corner trying to be "inconspicuous". :-)
Glad you guys made it safely! Can't wait to see pictures of the rest of your house. Avery's room looks great....I love her vanity!
Anne,
That's not Bronson in the background, it's Avery's cousin Clayton!
Your house is so cute! You have done such a good job! It was so good to see you guys!
Post a Comment