YAY!!! I was waiting for the pictures...for FOREVER! Thank you for the video, it was awesome. He looks a LOT like Avery. What a handsome boy! 8lbs. 2oz?!? That is crazy (also what Livi weighed!) Can't wait to see him! Take care and Merry Christmas!
Congrats!!! I'm so excited for you guys! Wow - what a big healthy boy! They're fun when they've got some heft, aren't they? Now Clayton will have a buddy to call up to play with if we're ever in Monticello the same time! Happy New Year!
Congratulation! We are so happy for you. Bronson and Avery are so cute with him! Hope everything is going well. We'll be excited to see more pictures of him.
5 comments:
YAY!!! I was waiting for the pictures...for FOREVER! Thank you for the video, it was awesome. He looks a LOT like Avery. What a handsome boy! 8lbs. 2oz?!? That is crazy (also what Livi weighed!) Can't wait to see him! Take care and Merry Christmas!
Oh my heavens, I got a lump in my throat! I love him! I can't wait to meet him! I can tell Bronson and Avery are pretty proud of him. Wonderful video!
Love,
Chrissy
Wow...you got me crying here at work! What an amazing Video...and what an adorable son you have!
Congrats to the proud parents and proud siblings.
Love,
Michelle
Congrats!!! I'm so excited for you guys! Wow - what a big healthy boy! They're fun when they've got some heft, aren't they? Now Clayton will have a buddy to call up to play with if we're ever in Monticello the same time! Happy New Year!
Congratulation! We are so happy for you. Bronson and Avery are so cute with him! Hope everything is going well. We'll be excited to see more pictures of him.
Post a Comment